Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Be Fit

Love this verse in 1 Thessalonians 5:17 - "Pray continually." And then I read in verse 23 and 24: May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless (fit) at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. The One who calls you is faithful and He will do it." I read this on Sunday morning. WOW! God's word tells me His will for me is that my whole spirit, soul and body be blameless (fit). How cool is that? And He will see that it is fulfilled because even when I'm not faithful, He is! Wow! The Kingdom of God has been described as God's favor, God's presence and God's power and it's all been given to me. Not because I'm special,(even though I am, LOL) but because He gives it freely to all who believe. And then He reveals phase 3 of my journey. Phase one was the exercise, phase 2 is to stand still in His presence and sing when I'm tempted to eat what I shouldn't eat. As a side note, I found out this morning that singing doesn't just apply to food temptations, but the temptation to complain, whine, belittle myself, beat myself up or get depressed. SING praises, girlfriend, focus on and sing praises to your Creator! Want to feel sorry for yourself? SING!!! Phase 3 is this: "Daughter, for the next month, eat only foods that are pure, not been morphed into another food. Use no seasoning or powders. Eat food in its purest, cleanest form." Okay Father, In Jesus' name and in your power I go forward with you, literally at my and holding my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment