Tuesday, April 14, 2015

With God ALL Things are Possible

Bear with me here. I'm not whining or getting depressed, but seeking truth. My prayer yesterday: "Father we, you, me, your angels and the prayers of my friends, walked the 5K race on Saturday and I honor you through the pain of the blister and Achilles tendon strain. May my pain be your gain. But Father, everything I read tells me, especially as a diabetic, how impossible it is to lose weight, that 90% regain the weight and fail in their attempt at weight loss. I'm grateful that, even at over 100 lbs over the weight I should be, I could do a 5k. Thank you. Now I desire to stand on your word for the weight loss. Your Word says in Luke 1:37-"For with God nothing will be impossible." and in Matthew 19:26-"Jesus said, 'With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." and in Mark 9:23-"All things are possible to him who believes." I don't want to follow man's way, but yours." "My desire is to have my body, your temple, fit for your kingdom work. So, okay Father, I'm standing on your Word of truth. in Psalms 121 your Word tells me that You watch over my every step, you won't let me fail, you will keep me from all harm, and in Psalm 120, you will answer me when I call on you in my distress. So in accordance to your Word Father, I am asking you, show me, tell me, train me how to get this weight off my body." "You gave me victory with the 5K. Exercise is now part of my daily life and I praise you for that. In this new phase of my journey I'm turning this body over to you completely. You gave me exercise cheers to keep me on track in preparation for the 5K, and they were just what I needed. I know you want to bring me victory in every area of my life because that will bring honor and glory to you. You started me on this journey to liveliving. I lift my hands to you O God; my body is entrusted into your care. Speak O Lord. I'm ready to listen."

No comments:

Post a Comment