Friday, March 20, 2015

Exercise Cheers

Lord, it sucks when I run, Puff, puff, puff. But it's fun when I'm done! Puff, puff, puff So the moral of this pun Puff, Puff, Puff Is to run 'til it's fun! Got two new sports bras this past weekend, first time EVER. Had to go to Abdul, the left handed tent maker, but I got 'em. They hook in the front with what seems to be at least 25 hook and eyes. So I put this harness on around the "girls" and out to the treadmill I go. As I begin to jog I feel a scraping on the upper part of my tummy (it still stick out at this stage) and I think, "well, I just need to put my shoulders back" and do so. But afterwards, when I get into the locker room and look in the mirror I see a 2 inch long red mark where the bottom hook was scraping my skin. And out of this experience comes this cheer. Raw from my Bra Cheer My skin is raw from my bra, Keep jogging, keep jogging, The hook is digging, Murphy's law. Keep jogging, keep jogging, If I'd a' looked, I'd a' saw, Keep jogging, keep jogging, That my skin near my bra Keep jogging, keep jogging, Is surely red and raw. Keep jogging, keep jogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment