Friday, March 20, 2015

Rejoice in the Lord Always

You know how someone will write about something or make a an insightful saying and people will post it on facebook or send you an email and everyone goes, "Oh wow, that's deep. That really spoke to my heart today" and then promptly forget it the next day? But if you write a scripture they automatically shut it off and think, "That's not for me, I don't have to read that." Well, when I read this this morning AFTER I'd worked out, it jumped out at me and the spirit within me shouted, "YES!!" Isaiah 30: 18b -"Blessed are all who wait for Him!" Isaiah 30: 19b - " How gracious He will be when you cry for help! As soon as He hears, He will answer you." Isaiah 30: 21 - " Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you saying, "This is the way; walk in it." Isaiah 30: 23 - " He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful." When preparing to get on the treadmill today I clearly heard Him say, "45 minutes today daughter." and several times I cried out to Him for help. He heard me and gave me strength. I heard His voice speak to my heart, telling me to sing, "Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say rejoice. Rejoice, rejoice, and again I say rejoice. Rejoice in the Lord always, the weight is coming off. Rejoice in the Lord always, I'm getting fit for Him!" Then He gave me (in the same melody), "Keep your eyes on Jesus, He will restore your soul. Keep your eyes on Jesus, He'll guide you all the way, He'll guide you to the end, Just keep your eyes on Him."! For 45 minutes I sang this and also, "This is the day, this is the day that the Lord has made, that the Lord has made. I will rejoice, I will rejoice, and be glad in it, and be glad in it!" As the sweat dripped from my head to my chest it felt like refreshing drops of His rain falling like love, peace and joy and I know that I know, that I know, this seed being sown in my life's ground will yield a harvest rich and plentiful for others to eat of it and be blessed. In Jesus' name, I believe and declare your Word over and in my life! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment