Friday, March 20, 2015

He Restores My Soul

"He restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake." Psalm 23:3 NIV My soul=my mind, thoughts feelings, desires, my personality. He restores that. He guides me (my soul) in paths of righteousness=Right beside me He will show me how to think right, understand right, feel right and desire the right actions and whatever is right according to His will. Daily, Father, you will restore the me you created me to be. I believe that. Thank you. Joyce Meyer's devotional reads, in part, "The writer of hebrews said we must submit to the discipline of God." Wow. Okay Father, I'm ready. She goes on to write: "Don't try to resist what God intends to use for your good. Ask Him to do a deep and thorough work in you so you can be all He wants you to be, do all He wants you to do and have all He wants you to have...He promises to restore your soul, all your personality, mind, will & emotions, to make you whole." Okay Father. I'm exercising, eating well and reading your word and still not losing weight. Why? I want to know. Are you drinking enough water? Are you cheating on what you eat? How many days do you exercise? Remember my Word, when you seek me with your whole heart, you will find me. You're doing that daughter. We're closer to each other aren't we? Yes. Now are you ready to go all in with everything else? This next week, starting today, drink half your body weight in ounces of water daily, don't cheat on your food (no chips or junk food-AT ALL). When you're exercising, give it all you got, knowing I am with you EVERY STEP! When you drink that water, think of it as pouring my living water in you. When you resist the junk food, think of it as resisting Satan and receiving life. When you're reading my Word, think of it as a feast and eat all that you can of it. WALK TO ME, WITH ME AND FOR ME!! ALL IN. Do it for one week. Then we'll see what's happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment