Friday, March 20, 2015

No Matter What you Say

No matter what you say, No matter what you do, No matter how I feel, His grace will get me through. Heaven's gates are open, His strength and power is mine, My heavenly Father is leading me Straight to the finish line! The goal today was 50 minutes at 3.3 mph. At 20 minutes I was winded and ready to quit. But that's when the exercise cheers kicked in, somewhat. And from that moment all the way to 42 minutes I cheered, sang and pleaded for help from my God, and still the enemy fought me mentally and physically all the harder. At 43 minutes I cried out to my God, "Lord, you've got to give me something, I'm not going to make it to 45, let alone 50." "Look up," He said, "Look out, set your sights on Me. Look up, look out lift your hands and praise!" Under my breath I said, "You have got to be kidding." But I repeated what He just told me aloud and lifted my arms in praise as long as I could. It was now at 44 minutes and still no breakthrough, the enemy was taunting me even harder. His Spirit welled up in me and out came, "No matter what you say, no matter what you do, no matter how I feel, His grace will get me through." I looked up and the second phrase poured out of my lips, "Heaven's gates are open wide, His strength and power is mine, My heavenly Father is leading me, straight to the finish line!" Had I quit at 40, had I given up at 44, I would never have gotten this blast of His power at 45 minutes which carried me through to 50 minutes, 2.75 miles! No matter what the enemy says, no matter what he does, no matter how you feel, God's grace will get you through!

No comments:

Post a Comment